Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here's what to do

I was thinking now is the time to start using more warm colors in my art work. Ya know, a pumpkin here, a pumpkin there. That's good. I even went so far as Christmas.
Last week it was hot outside and muggy.
Today I am back into my winter slippers and sweater. My hands are freezing as I type this but I'm determined not to turn on my furnace.
So, the positive side to this? my coffee tastes extra good today and I'm not paying anything to keep warm or cool.
I read an interesting quote the other day,
"we have been taught that negative equals realistic and positive equals unrealistic."
by Susan Jeffers, author of Feel the Fear and do it Anyway.
Everybody says this country is going down the tubes, blah, blah, blah. Folks are getting weary for lots of reasons.
And we believe that is realistic. We believe fear is truth.
I have no idea if one or the other candidate can bring our country together, and you know what? I'm not so sure it's apart. I mean all we know is what the media tells us.
I try not to be just one more person complaining about the gas, about the government and crime, high prices and pretend shortages.
If we have to make a choice, let's make a choice on the inside first, choose goodness.
Then, mind your own beeswax and make stuff!
Love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to all a good night♥

No comments: