Saturday, December 20, 2008

Everything thing matters!

It's a busy time of year for everyone and that leaves little time to blog!

I found this old oil painting I did in 1989. It was packed in a box with some books, way back in the remote areas of the attic.

I really like old decorations the best as they envoke such fond memories. I'm lucky, I know, that I have fond memories of Christmas, the sort that stay in your heart for life and serve as a reminder that you are loved and wanted.

Now, I'm deeply appreciative of all the time and trouble my parents and siblings put into this blessed holiday and realize the importance of Christmas devotions, and want to continue the tradition so that my daughter, nieces, and nephews can know they are loved and wanted.

If you make pretty things for the house, or take so much time and trouble to get the Christmas Ham.

Whatever your contribution is, never think it's not worth it. IT IS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The painting from '89 is fantastic. Beautiful work. So serene and peaceful. Happy New Year and wish you the very best for 2009!