Monday, March 16, 2015

Wishing Nancy would get better soon....................




























Spending time in the barn every chance I get.  Brushing her, talking to her, trying to get her to eat and telling her over and over how much I love her.  I can't imagine life without Nancy in it.  She's been such a strong friend to me.  I've been with her almost every single day for years and years.  I promised God I would take care of her for Him.  Nancy was trained to give handicapped children horse back rides and riding lessons.  She was the legs for many children who could not walk or run but could fly like the wind on her back.  She was so gentle, such a good mother.  A good mother to my own child who in turn became a good mother to her 3 children.
I have learned so much from her and I will carry her in my heart for the rest of my life.  I believe our animals are in Heaven, I know God's love is so great, He would never create just to let die.  Many argue that, but no one will ever convince me otherwise because I prayed to God about this.  If I have a question, I ask Him!!  He's my Father for Heaven's sake.
He assured me.
I have peace about where she will go, I just hate separation that death brings into our lives. 
One day at a time.  I keep telling myself.  Maybe tomorrow, she'll be better and may snap out of this bad spell. 
I tried to give her some molasses water today, yesterday, jello water.  I also tried to give her a cupcake, but no.  At least she did drink a little water and eat a little hay today.
So, yes, much of my life is revolved around my pets.  They need me and I can't be any other way.

No comments: