Monday, April 20, 2015

For Nancy


My heart is breaking for my sweetest friend Nancy has passed away 4/19.2015.  She had a major stroke while we were at mass.  We found her laying in the pasture alive, but not able to get up and she continued to have seizures.  As the day wore on, we knew we had to call the vet to come out and put her to sleep.  A thunderstorm was approaching and I wasn't going to let her get rained on.  It was one of the most difficult experiences in my life.  A chapter has been closed, not only for Nancy and me, but for my daughter and her childhood.  Nancy was a huge part of my child's life, she taught my daughter, myself and my family many life giving lessons.  She was a friend, mother, protector and teacher.  I am grateful for each and every day I was blessed to share in her life over the years.

No comments: