Friday, July 22, 2011

Teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the feast day of St. Mary Magdalene. I love this saint very much as she taught me how to accept forgiveness. I hope when I die and go to Jesus, as soon as I see Him, I'll say, "Teacher!" The following is taken from the Poem of the Man God, Vol. 2, page 579. Mary Magdalene is speaking with Our Lady........ "....Do you know Mother? I have done what You told me. Every night I seclude myself for a more or less a long time to restore within me the calm, which many things upset. And I feel much stronger afterwards." Our Lady responds, "At present you feel strong, later you will feel happy. Believe Me, Mary, both in peace and in struggle, in joy and in sorrow our spirit needs to dive into the ocean of meditation to rebuild what the world and events demolish and to achieve fresh strength to climb higher and higher." I hope you find a quiet place today to pray from your heart. Never feel you cannot cry out to God. Peace!

No comments: