Friday, September 12, 2008

Last of the Summer Wine

Somewhere in my attic there is a little felted orange pumpkin that this witch usually holds on to. If you would see this little stuffed pumpkin by itself, say on the floor somewhere, you would think, "what the harry is THAT?" Meantime, she has to hold a cheap, silk orange flower. Disgusting, I know.

And, besides watching fall approaching, enjoying the last warmths of summer, the last of the garden's blooms, one last watermellon and getting out my halloween favs, I'm trying to be a fabulous person before Santa checks his list. Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

The watermelon looks delish! And, normally I don't go for Halloween decorations but those little ghost lights are adorable!!! I too have been watching fall carefully peek his head around the corner. :)